The most common causes of rejection include submission of application packages with incomplete information. Applicants can help expedite their clearance application and approval process by having an experienced professional review and ensure all forms are completed accurately.
Some of the most common reasons security clearance is denied include:
- Missing employment information
- Missing information on relatives who were born outside of the U.S.
- Incomplete information on debt
- Missing information on current spouse
- Missing educational reference
- Missing employment reference
- Missing employment record
- Fingerprint cards not submitted by due date
- Illegible information on forms
- Erroneous place or date of birth information
- Certification forms not submitted
- Incorrect Social Security number
National Security Clearance Attorney
If you have been denied security clearance, contact the national security clearance attorneys at the Edmunds Law Firm. They have represented more clients in national security clearance than any other law firm in the country. Contact us today to get started on appealing your national security clearance denial. We look forward to serving you!